The Main Signs of the Best Casino
Before you dive into gambling, you should know about licenses. All worthy places nowadays show their license on their websites as a badge of honor. The UKGC and MGA licenses are the most reputable ones in Ireland, but Curacao and Malta jurisdictions count as well. All our online casino reviews mention what license a place has. In addition to that, we also check the casino’s safety, reputation, game selection, and bonuses.
Some people are put off by the idea of joining casinos online because they don’t believe them to be safe and secure. Of course, there are scam sites that want to get your personal and banking information. However, all casinos on our website are licensed and safe. They use SSL certification to ensure your data is stored on private servers. They also offer secure banking methods and keep your information hidden from curious eyes. They often use firewalls to protect themselves from hacker attacks.
Almost all new online casinos today have a stellar website, but it doesn’t guarantee honesty of their platforms. For that reason, read our casino reviews to see what a website can offer. Reputation speaks volumes about online venues, so you should only sign up with the best places. That’s why we tell you everything you need to know before joining an online casino.
If you’re into live dealer games, it makes sense to join a fun casino online with hundreds of these games on offer. The more the better in this case. All online establishments in Ireland that get to our online casino list have plenty of games ranging from classic to jackpots and beyond. At the end of the day, games are the core of every online gambling establishment, so there should be enough options to choose from.
A good casino should greet its new players with a welcome bonus and keep loyal gamblers happy with reload deals. Promotions with free cash and spins let you play longer and even have the potential for a real win. Check the VIP program – it often includes online casino best deals.
What Bonuses Do Online Casinos in Ireland Offer?
Bonus variety is one of the reasons to join an online casino. Learn how to take advantage of these bonuses to fill your pockets with free cash and spins.
This deal usually holds the most value, so if you’re going to register with a new place, you shouldn’t skip it. A welcome bonus is offered to players who sign up and fund their accounts for the first time. Since all top online casino world websites want players to stick with them, they offer great incentives to gamblers.
Once you make your deposit, you will be offered to double the amount of money you’ve deposited. So, for example, if you deposit 200 Euro, you can get 400 Euro to spend on casino games. Besides, many online venues in Ireland also give you lots of free spins for famous slots. Everything is done in hopes that you will fall in love with the casino.
Of course, there is always a catch and a welcome bonus can have extreme wagering requirements. The good news is that a reputable online casino gives you enough time to fulfill these requirements.
No Deposit Offers
This is the best option you can find because it doesn’t ask for any deposits. You just get free cash or spins to try games at an online casino. As you can guess, no deposit casinos are very rare. Besides, no-deposit bonuses often have restrictions to prevent unfaithful players from abusing free offers.
The goal of no deposit bonuses is to let you try new games in hopes that you decide to continue gambling on the website.
Extra spins can also be given to you for free, but these deals are much more common than no-deposit bonuses. You get the spins when you make deposits, participate in slot races, join a VIP program, and so on. This is a great opportunity to try new games for free and even win some cash.
Just like with all other bonuses, there are restrictions and wagering requirements. In 99% of cases, you can spend the spins on slots that were selected for you. Don’t confuse free spins with free casinos that let you play all games for free for fun without a chance to win real money. With bonus spins, your winnings are real.
The majority of online casinos for real money in Ireland have some kind of loyalty program to reward returning gamblers. We always check what’s on offer and add information about these programs to our reviews.
If you’re a small-stake player, the real value of these programs won’t be in cash returns but in the fun element. They contain levels that you should conquer, so it’s always fun to see if you can climb higher and beat the next challenge. While you uncover new places and play casino online, you also earn real-money rewards.
Races and Tournaments
There is an online casino Ireland trend to have races where players compete with each other for the biggest prize. To give you a couple of examples, here are the most popular tournaments:
- Slot races.
- Table battles (e.g. Roulette vs. Blackjack tournament).
- Live races for live-dealer game lovers.
As a rule of thumb, the more the better because every race or tournament can be of interest to you at some point. Besides, you get to compete with real people.
Payment Methods That Gamblers from Ireland Use the Most
Naturally, you can only win real money when you make a deposit, so top online casinos give you plenty of ways to fund your account and withdraw your winnings. It’s always a good idea to check whether an Irish online casino has banking options that work in your area. After analyzing what players from Ireland typically use for this, we’ve created a list of the main methods:
- PayPal. This is one of the fastest and safest online payment options. Its main advantages are optimization for any device and convenience.
- Skrill. This is a secure option with instant payments. You don’t need to enter your card data when you choose this method. You can fund your Skrill account using prepaid cards, instant electronic funds transfers, through a bank transfer, etc.
- Bank transfer. This is one of the oldest payment methods that has recently evolved into transfers through internet banking. Even though it’s one of the safest options, it’s not instant. A bank typically needs two or three days to finalize your transaction.
- PaySafeCard. This is a pre-paid voucher available at many local shops in Ireland. You don’t need to provide your personal information and funds are transferred to your account instantly.
- Credit cards. Visa and MasterCard are the most used payment methods that are as secure as it can get.
- Trustly. This is the preferred banking method of players from Ireland and many other countries. Its popularity can be explained by fast and secure transactions. Trustly is totally free to use, which is another bonus point.
- Cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dogecoin, and other cryptocurrencies are quickly becoming one of the most popular banking methods. Besides instant processing times, one big advantage of crypto is that you don’t need to share any of your personal information with the casino.
With everything discussed in this short guide, you should have an idea of what a good Irish online casino looks like. The main takeaway is to play on the best website you can trust.