Road to VISA: An Overview
Visa was founded in 1958 as one of the first electronic payment options, which was quickly adopted by top online casinos in a bid to simplify payment processing. Visa primarily has two card types – credit and debit. Users of credit cards are given a specific line of credit which can be used to process payments. The debit card is the more popular card type. It is directly connected to your bank account. Any payment you make at Visa Casinos is through the bank issuing your card.
Visa Deposit and Withdrawal Limits, Fee and Processing Times
Using Visa cards to deposit and withdraw funds is quite easy and secure.
Depositing at a Visa casino in Ireland is simple once you have a Visa Card. Just follow these few steps:
- The first thing to do is to find an online casino that supports Visa for online payment. You may check our list above if you don’t have one already.
- Go to the deposit page and select the Visa card as your preferred payment option.
- Enter your card details and preferred amount for the deposit.
- An OTP will be sent to your linked sim card, email or hard token to confirm the transaction. Visa payment does not collect any fee for processing the transaction.
The transaction is processed instantly, and the deposit limit is usually determined by your card issuer.
Withdrawing with Visa cards is more complicated than making a deposit because the processing time is longer and may take up to a few days to complete a transaction. To make withdrawals, follow the few steps below:
- Go to the withdrawal page and click Visa as the preferred method
- Input your card details and the amount you want to withdraw. The minimum amount to be withdrawn at a Visa casino is usually $10, with a ceiling of $5,000 per withdrawal. VIP members at some online casinos may withdraw up to $100,000!
N:B: For security reasons, your card name must match the name you used to open the online casino before you can withdraw funds from an online casino.
How We Choose a Trustworthy Visa Casino in Ireland
We consider a few criteria to determine the top Visa casino list.
Security and Safety
The best online casinos that offer Visa must have stringent security to protect players’ login data and card details when making transactions.
Range of Games and Software Providers
Having varieties of games from top software game providers like NetEnt, Microgaming, Pragmatic Play and so on indicate the quality of an online casino as such software providers only allow the best online casinos to host their games. Their games are also of the highest quality.
Bonuses and Promotions
A top casino with a Visa deposit offers various bonuses and promotions, especially for new users through the Visa card payment option on their first deposit. The bonus may be in the form of free spins or matched deposits.
There must be 24/7 customer support to answer players’ questions concerning deposits and withdrawals with Visa.
In this age of smartphones and portability, it is always an added advantage to have an online casino that can be used smoothly on smartphones.
Tips To Get Started With Your First Account and Use Visa
To create your Visa account and get a Visa card, you will have to get across to your bank or financial institution, who will guide you on how to qualify for a Visa card.
There is a reason why Visa is the universal online banking method. You may use your Visa card for any online banking service.
Pros and Cons of Visa
While Visa is the most acceptable payment option around, it also has a few drawbacks.
- It is the most widely accepted payment method.
- Supports all currencies.
- There is no charge from Visa to use Visa cards.
- It employs advanced security features.
- Withdrawals take a few days to be processed.
- Visa online casinos may charge players when making deposits or withdrawals with Visa.
- Visa credit cards won’t be given to people with poor credit scores.
Top Visa Casinos in Ireland Carefully Handpicked For You
Here are some of the top casinos that offer Visa as a means of payment
With a rating of 9.7, TonyBet supports Visa cards for deposits and withdrawals. The withdrawal limit on Visa credit cards is up to $4,000.
The Spinia casino allows users to deposit money with their Visa cards to enjoy its various games.
One of the best online casinos in Ireland, National Casino offers payment in not just Visa but also the less popular cryptocurrencies. You will have access to games from the biggest software developers on National Casino.
Conclusion: Are Visa Casinos Worth it for Irish Players?
The best Visa casinos are one of the best online gambling platforms that can be offered in Ireland, as Visa offers a seamless and universal way of making payments at online casinos.