How to Use a Maestro Card at Online Casinos
One of the reasons why so many gambling venues accept Maestro is that it’s really easy to use. Similar to paying for things on other websites, you just need to open an account at a gambling venue and enter a few details about yourself. Some of the info includes:
- Your name and address.
- Your age.
- Your email.
Once you complete a registration form, a Maestro casino will send you an account activation link. Click it, and you’ll have an active account. Now you can go to the cashier page of a casino, pick Maestro as your payment method, enter your card number and CVV code, choose how much money you’d like to deposit, and confirm the transaction.
Most online casinos in Ireland don’t ask for any verification documents for deposits. However, you may be asked to verify your identity before requesting your first withdrawal. Your ID card, driving licence, or foreign passport are three documents that usually do the trick.
How Long Does It Take to Deposit and Withdraw with a Maestro Card
One of the benefits of Maestro is that deposits are instant. You won’t have to wait longer than 15 minutes to see your funds on your account balance. Regarding withdrawals, things can get a bit trickier for Irish people.
Withdrawals are usually made with a Maestro debit card. However, not every online casino in Ireland allows Maestro withdrawals. Always check the cashier page for more detailed information on available withdrawals. Besides, a debit card withdrawal takes up to three days in most cases and up to five days when a casino needs to verify your identity. But at the very least, most casinos offer free Maestro withdrawals, so you won’t lose any of your winnings.
Casino Bonuses for Irish Players with a Маеѕtrо Card
One of the biggest pros of using a Maestro card as a payment option at online casinos is that it will probably get you bonuses. It’s still better to check all the available bonuses before signing up, but in 99% of all cases, you can expect quite a few generous deals for Maestro players. Gambling venues get creative with their promotions sometimes, offering anything from flash deals to tournaments. But there are several types of bonuses that you can get almost everywhere with your Maestro card:
- Deposit bonuses. These deals are the most popular among Irish gamblers who search for a casino with Maestro deposit options. They usually offer lots of money on top of your deposit. Some deals get as high as up to 200% on your deposit.
- Free spins. If you sign up with a casino to play slot machines, don’t miss this bonus. With free spins, you can try a slot without spending your own cash and still win real money.
- Cashback. Some casinos calculate the amount of money you spend on bets and return a percentage back to you. It can be anything from 3% to 20%. You can spend it on a Maestro casino Ireland game or withdraw it.
- Welcome bonus. Players who just created an account should check a welcome bonus. Granted, after your first Maestro deposit, this is usually the most lucrative deal.
Security of Maestro Casinos
Almost everyone in Ireland has heard about Maestro at least a few times, and it is known for security and safety. Many players put their trust in it, and Maestro doesn’t disappoint. When it comes to trustworthiness, this is one of the safest options.
The reason for that is that Maestro is a brand owned by Mastercard. So, you will be able to deposit instantly without worrying about money getting lost in the process. Maestro cards have the same safety features as Mastercard, reducing the risk of unauthorised use or fraudulent payments to an absolute minimum.
The Pros and Cons of Maestro Cards
Maestro is so popular in Ireland for a few reasons. It can be a small online casino with only a few payment methods, and Maestro will be one of them. This sky-high popularity can be explained by a few pros that this card offers:
- Strict security protocols. When you use a maestro card, you also get zero liability protection from Mastercard. That means getting reimbursement if someone steals money from your bank account. On top of that, encryption and tokenisation protect your card information when you use it online. With these two mechanisms, hacking your card is almost impossible. Not to mention the security measures that top Maestro casinos have in place.
- Transaction speed is another huge advantage. With Maestro, payments are processed instantly. And since Maestro only exists in debit and prepaid forms, you can only spend what you have on your balance. This is great news for gamblers since they need to precisely control their spendings. As an added bonus, you won’t be subject to credit card fees and interest.
When it comes to negatives, if you still don’t have a Maestro card, it can take some time to acquire one. Mastercard conducts checks on new users that can take a few days. And then, you’ll need to wait several days for the card to arrive via mail. It can be frustrating for players who want to gamble right now. And as we’ve said, you can’t get a credit card.
Maestro is a great option for online casinos, especially for players from Ireland. Many gamblers already use it as their main option and enjoy the multiple benefits it brings them. Almost all big Maestro online casinos and smaller ones support this method and offer bonuses for Maestro players. Deposits are instant and free, and withdrawals are free but can take some time. Even though it can be frustrating to wait for a few days for your money, it is a necessary step to ensure the safety and security of every transaction.
To sum up, if you already have a Maestro card, you can sign up with the best Maestro casino and start playing within a few minutes. This may not be the most modern payment option, but it is safe, legit, and proven to be secure.